Contract Management Information System Assistant (PHP Developer and Technical Support)
Service UnitProvision of Assistance for Non-Refoulement Claimants
- Assist in development and support of existing web-based system
- Contribute in gathering, analyzing and managing system requirements
- Participate in data definition and data modeling
- Conduct quality testing and end-user tests
- Assist in system implementation, operation, maintenance and application
- Provide support and training to project staff regarding concerned systems and applications
- Conduct operations and maintenance on IT assets
- Daily operate and maintain organization's networks and Linux servers
- Liaise with local IT service providers/vendors
- Diploma or above in IT, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- At least 2 years work experience in software development using OOP and any relational database
- Knowledge in PHP/MySQL and Database system is a must
- Familiar with Linux environment like Apache, Samba, Script and Automation
- Familiar with VPN, IPSEC, LAN and WAN internetworking environment
- Proactive, self-learning, strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good command of oral and written English; fluency in at least one minority language and/or ability to communicate in Chinese is a distinct advantage.
- Computer literate.
- Experience working in a cross-cultural working environment.
- Have a valid work visa.
- Flexibility to work in Kowloon and New Territories Regions.
- Immediate availability is preferred.
Salary & Benefits
Salary dependent on qualifications and experience; medical insurance; MPF and 15 days annual leave on the first year of service.
Please send a full resume with expected salary (please mark clearly the name of post applied for) to Human Resources Department, International Social Service Hong Kong Branch by email : firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at 6/F, Southorn Centre, 130 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong on or before 1 April, 2017.
Applicants who are not invited to an interview within two months of the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
ISS-HK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.