Contract Project Assistants (Food / Accommodation Unit)
Service UnitProvision of Assistance for Non-Refoulement Claimants
Provide practical assistance (accommodation, transport and clothing) to eligible service users; constantly monitor the service users’ needs and quality of assistance.
- Completed Form 5 or equivalent.
- Ability to speak, read and write in Chinese, English and any of these languages (Hindi/Urdu/Bahasa Indonesia/Nepali/Arabic/any African language) is a distinct advantage.
- Good working knowledge of Hong Kong’s community resources and public services.
- Fluency in written and spoken Chinese is an advantage.
- Computer literate.
- Experience working in a cross-cultural working environment.
- Have a valid work visa.
- Flexibility to work in Kowloon and New Territories Regions.
- Immediate availability is preferred.
Salary & Benefits
Salary dependent on qualifications and experience; medical insurance; MPF and 15 days annual leave on the first year of service.
Please send a full resume with expected salary (please mark clearly the name of post applied for) to Human Resources Department, International Social Service Hong Kong Branch by email : firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at 6/F, Southorn Centre, 130 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong on or before 1 April, 2017.
Applicants who are not invited to an interview within two months of the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
ISS-HK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.