Contract Social Workers
Service UnitProvision of Assistance for Non-Refoulement Claimants
- Provide casework, intake, referrals and crisis intervention and management for needy children, families and individuals.
- Provide overall management and supervision of the daily operations and case handling of service clients
- R.S.W. with a recognized degree in Social Work is required.
- 1 year casework experience with families, women and men is preferred; experience with ethnic minorities, migrants, asylum-seekers and refugees will be a distinct advantage.
- Good command of oral and written English; fluency in at least one minority language and/or ability to communicate in Chinese is a distinct advantage.
- Computer literate.
- Experience working in a cross-cultural working environment.
- Have a valid work visa.
- Flexibility to work in Kowloon and New Territories Regions.
- Immediate availability is preferred.
(*Priority will be given to the hiring of registered social workers and counsellors with backgrounds and experience in dealing with most vulnerable clients. For successful candidate who require working visa in Hong Kong, ISS-HK will assist in the application.)
Salary & Benefits
Salary dependent on qualifications and experience; medical insurance; MPF and 15 days annual leave on the first year of service.
Please send a full resume with expected salary (please mark clearly the name of post applied for) to Human Resources Department, International Social Service Hong Kong Branch by email : firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at 6/F, Southorn Centre, 130 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong on or before 1 April 2017.
Applicants who are not invited to an interview within two months of the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
ISS-HK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.