Service Provider: Part-time Tutor for Computer Class
Service UnitHOPE Support Service Centre for Ethnic Minorities
- Conduct computer classes/workshops for ethnic minorities youths.
- Enable ethnic minorities youths to acquire skills on using some software (eg. MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Prepare lesson plan and teaching materials.
Service Time: From 18 June 2017 to 8 October 2017, every Sundary, from 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm,, 3 hours lesson per week (Total: 51 hours)
Working Place: HOPE Support Service Centre in Wanchai District
- Diploma or above in computer science or related disciplines.
- Candidates with teaching experience are preferred.
- Good Knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Good command of oral and written English.
- Flexibility to work on weekend/weekdays is preferred.
Salary & Benefits
Service Fee: $220 per hour (on hourly rate and self-employed service contract terms)
Interested parties please send a full resume (please mark clearly the name of service provider applied for) to HOPE Support Service Centre for Ethnic Minorities by email: email@example.com on or before 5 May, 2017.
Applicants who are not invited to an interview within two months of the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose of service provider only.
ISS-HK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.