Contract Human Resources Officer (English version only)
Service UnitWanchai Head Office
- Responsible for a full spectrum of HR functions and duties including recruitment, payroll administration, compensation and benefits and training and development programme, etc.
- Daily administration of “MRC” HR system.
- Provide professional human resources services to management and staff.
- University degree in Human Resources Management or related disciplines.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant work experience, preferably in sizable organizations.
- Well versed in HK Labour Laws and related regulations.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Details-oriented, organized, self-motivated and a team player with creativity and problem solving skills and good interpersonal/communication skills.
- Computer literacy in Word, Excel, Chinese word processing.
*Candidate with less relevant experience may be considered for the post of Assistant Human Resources Officer.
Salary & Benefits
Salary dependent on qualifications and experience; medical insurance; MPF and 15 days annual leave on the first year of service.
Please send a full resume with expected salary (please mark clearly the name of post applied for) to Human Resources Department, International Social Service Hong Kong Branch by email : firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at 6/F, Southorn Centre, 130 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong on or before 31 March, 2017.
Applicants who are not invited to an interview within two months of the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
ISS-HK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.