Training and Development Manager (English version only)
Service UnitProvision of Assistance for Non-Refoulement Claimants
- Provide overall leadership and development of training programmes and strategies to enhance the professional growth of caseworkers and supporting staff of the project.
- Assess the training needs and requirement and identify competency gaps for the project.
- Design, plan and implement appropriate training and development strategy and programme for project staff to enhance service delivery and quality.
- A recognized university degree in Training/Social Work/Counselling or related field or above.
- At least 5 years’ relevant work experience preferably in training/casework management/social service programmes operation/within NRC project.
- Strong management, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work under pressure and independently.
- Good command of oral and written English; fluency in at least one minority language and/or ability to communicate in Chinese is a distinct advantage.
- Computer literate.
- Experience working in cross-cultural working environment.
- Have a valid work visa.
- Flexibility to work in Kowloon and New Territories Regions.
- Immediate available is preferred.
Salary & Benefits
Salary dependent on qualifications and experience; medical insurance; MPF and 15 days annual leave on the first year of service.
Please send a full resume with expected salary (please mark clearly the name of post applied for) to Human Resources Department, International Social Service Hong Kong Branch by email : firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at 6/F, Southorn Centre, 130 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong on or before 1 April 2017.
Applicants who are not invited to an interview within two months of the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
ISS-HK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.