Training and Development Officer (English version only)
Service UnitProvision of Assistance for Non-Refoulement Claimants
- Support and implement the project’s training and development plan and initiatives.
- Administer a variety of training programmes and activities in the daily operation of training and development.
- Coordinate training programmes and evaluate training programmes effectiveness.
- A recognized university degree in Social Work/Counselling/Training and Development or related subjects.
- 2-3 years’ relevant work experience preferably in training/casework management/social service programmes operation/within NRC project.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Good organization and planning skills.
- Good command of oral and written English; fluency in at least one minority language and/or ability to communicate in Chinese is a distinct advantage.
- Computer literate
- Experience working in cross-cultural working environment.
- Have a valid work visa.
- Flexibility to work in Kowloon and New Territories Regions.
- Immediate available is preferred.
Salary & Benefits
Salary dependent on qualifications and experience; medical insurance; MPF and 15 days annual leave on the first year of service.
Please send a full resume with expected salary (please mark clearly the name of post applied for) to Human Resources Department, International Social Service Hong Kong Branch by email : firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at 6/F, Southorn Centre, 130 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong on or before 1 April 2017.
Applicants who are not invited to an interview within two months of the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
ISS-HK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.