Service Provider: Part-time Tutor for Cantonese Class for Ethnic Minorities Adults
Service UnitHOPE Support Service Centre for Ethnic Minorities
- Conduct Cantonese language classes at elementary level for Ethnic Minorities Adults.
- Plan and design teaching materials (outline will be provided by HOPE Centre).
- Bachelor’s degree or above; relevant qualification in teaching is preferred.
- Relevant experience in teaching Cantonese languages in school/college; experience in teaching/training adults in languages centre.
- Fluency in Cantonese; good command of oral and written English and Chinese.
Salary & Benefits
Service Time: 3 hours per lesson, once/twice a week, 17 weeks in total
Service Fee: $220 per hour (on hourly rate and self-employed service contract terms)
Working Place: Wanchai District
Interested parties please send a full resume (please mark clearly the name of service provider applied for) to H.O.P.E. Support Service Centre for Ethnic Minorities by email: email@example.com on or before 30 April, 2017.
Applicants who are not invited to an interview within two months of the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose of service provider only
ISS-HK is an Equal Opportunities Employer