Services for Migrants
HOPE Centre for Ethnic Minorities
As a support service centre for ethnic minorities, HOPE stands for Harnessing Opportunities and Potentials for Ethnic Minorities. It advocates the integration of ethnic minorities in Hong Kong society, creating a community with cultural diversity, racial harmony and equality.
Whom We Serve
Ethnic minorities with Hong Kong Identity Card who come from countries including but not limited to Philippines, Indonesia, Nepal, Pakistan, India, Thailand and Sri Lanka.
- Language Classes in Cantonese and English
- Computer Classes
- Free After School Tutorial Classes
- Trainings and Seminars on Employment Services
- Recruitment Day
- Cross-Cultural Activities
- Cultural Show
- Volunteer Programmes
- Counseling and Guidance, Referral and Sight Translation.
- Same Interest Support Groups
For participants aged 6-24
- Photography / Creative Design Workshops
- Guitar Lesson
- Skill Based Interest Activities
- Free Band Room (Advanced booking required)
- Sing and Dance Lesson
- Day Camping and Sports day
- Youth Talent Show
- Community Service and Events
Cantonese and English Classes for adults are offered at Basic, Intermediate and Advanced levels. Only HK$100 is charged for a 50-hour course.
Computer Classes are offered at Basic, Intermediate and Advanced levels. Only HK$100 is charged for a 50-hour course
Mon: 9am to 6pm
Tue to Sun: 9am to 9pm
Public Holidays: Closed