Services for the Elderly
Programme for Old Age Allowance Recipients under the "Guangdong Scheme"
To carry out annual eligibility review on recipients of the Old Age Allowance (OAA) under Guangdong Scheme.
Whom We Serve
Elderly aged 65 or above who resides in Guangdong and receives the OAA under the Guangdong Scheme
- Assist applicants to complete application procedures and update information.
- Each case will receive an annual review for its eligibility to continue receiving Old Age Allowance. A minimum of 20% of the cases will be reviewed by spot checks, while the remaining will receive postal reviews.
- Recommendations for appropriate appointee for mentally unfit recipients.
- Investigations of eligibility on special cases.
- Handling of enquiries and changes reported by recipients or interested parties.
- Arrangements of escort / transport service for needy recipients living in Guangdong Province.
Mon: 9am-1pm / 2pm-6pm
Tue-Fri: 9am-1pm / 2pm-5:45pm
Sat, Sun & Public Holiday: Closed